Symantec Endpoint Protection.cloud
Symantec Hosted Endpoint Protection offers comprehensive security for computer systems as a hosted service, helping them to protect business without installing additional hardware or management software.
It is designed to safeguard systems with one easy to use solution that includes advanced technologies for antivirus, antispyware, firewall, host intrusion prevention, and Email security all managed from a single Web-based console.Symantec.cloud offers a broad range of hosted services for securing and managing information stored on endpoints and exchanged through email, Web, and IM interactions.
Endpoint Protection.cloud leverages the Symantec Global Intelligence Network, one of the largest security research networks in the world, and benefits from the network’s rapid threat identification and response. Symantec security products and hosted services work together, sharing threat data in real time through the Symantec Global Intelligence Network.
Hosted Endpoint Protection delivers the following protections for specific endpoints:
• For desktops & laptops: antivirus, antispyware, firewall, and host intrusion prevention
• For file servers: antivirus and antispyware
Why choose Symantec.cloud for endpoint protection?
- Brings 18+ years of experience developing award-winning technologies.
- Advanced protection from the endpoint to the gateway when used with Symantec.cloud for email, Web, and instant messaging security.
- Leverages the Symantec Global Intelligence Network, one of the largest security research networks in the world, for rapid threat identification and response.
- Brings over eighteen years of experience developing award-winning technologies for antivirus and endpoint protection.
- 24×7 support included in subscription fee and delivered by a team of security specialists.
- Service level agreement provides a money back remedy if 100% service availability is not achieved.
Server Consultancy in partnership with Symantec.cloud provide small and medium sized businesses that have limited resources to stay current with evolving security requirements while managing a myriad of additional IT responsibilities.
Call Server Consultancy today to keep your business computers protected from internet security threats.