Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamic CRM provides the tools and capabilities that your organization needs to create and easily maintain a clear picture of customers from initial contact to purchase and post-sales. With different modules for sales, marketing and customer service, Hosted Microsoft Dynamic CRM delivers an on demand, flexible and affordable solution that drives consistent, measurable improvements, in every business process, enabling closer relationships with customers and helping to achieve new levels of profitability.
From the initial contact made with a prospect to the sale and post-sales customer service, Microsoft Dynamic CRM provides web-enabled customer relationship management solutions to automate day-to-day tasks for sales, customer service, field service, call centre and marketing professionals. With modules for sales, marketing and customer service, Microsoft Dynamic CRM delivers a quick, flexible, and a reasonably priced solution that initiates reliable, enhancements which can be measured in every business process, resulting in building and retaining profitable relationships with Customers.
- Microsoft Dynamic CRM can be integrating with Microsoft Outlook without any problem.
- Saves cost of hiring a full time resource for maintaining the servers.
- No upfront costs to deploy hardware and software in-house.
- Be up and running immediately. No delay in getting started.
- Ease of scalability. Pay only for the number of users you have.
- No long term contracts or commitments.
- Based on Microsoft Dynamic CRM and accessible from any location with an internet enabled device.
- Pay monthly with no hardware installation.
- 24/7 telephone service support, data migration and user training.
- Secure anywhere access – sites secured with SSL 128-bit encryption.
- Choice of Business Templates to select.
- Powerful reporting wizard – easy to use with in-built reports and dashboards.
- Integrates with Microsoft Office Outlook, Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel, and powerful data-sharing tools such as Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.